Negra Modelo braised Short Ribs
Inspired by Border Grill
I had a bite of this at Border Grill (Mexican restaurant in Santa Monica) and I had to recreate it.
– Heat frying pan with oil, season short ribs, and brown meat with minced garlic (DONT wash your pan, you’ll need it later)
– Pressure cook short ribs with Negra Modelo
– Pour the liquid from the pressure cooker to the same pan you browned your meat
– Simmer and reduce sauce and add pepper to taste
– Serve on a bed of sauteed onions with sauce.